1. Pokemon Sunday sort of as usual, March 18, at the Corvallis Elks, 2-4 pm. Except we’ll have a “fun” (not sanctioned) team tournament for anyone who wants to participate. If you don’t want to play in the tournament, that’s perfectly fine: you can have Sunday as usual.
2. Spring Break. On Wednesday, March 28, we’ll have a special mid-week Pokemon session from 4-6 pm at the Elks. Supper too: a hamburger with fries and a drink for $6!
3. Oregon State Championships. Connor and I had a lot of fun, and it was good to see several Corvallis players there! Alas, I know others were sick. Many thanks to Momma June, Mr. Raichu, Big Daddy Snorlax and all the volunteers for their time, energy and generosity in running a smooth and successful event. And a big thank you to Valerie and Billy for the loaners!
4. Washington State Championships (for those of us who are growing obsessed with tournaments) are in Seattle on Saturday, March 24. PokeGym has details at pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=157641
5. Next release (May 9) = Dark Explorers. Details at www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trading-card-game/bw_series/bw5/
6. Spring Battle Roads tournaments will be in May-June.
Take it easy. Linda Z