Hello out there.
1. Pokemon Sunday, July 29, at the Elks, 2pm – 4pm as usual. Andrew will be in charge (Connor & I will be in Eugene).
2. Pokemon on THURSDAYS in August – 3pm – 6pm, beginning Aug. 2. I hope the 3-hour span will allow most people to squeeze in at least a little mid-week play (if not the whole 3 hours). These sessions will be in addition to regular Sundays. Thank you to Billy and the Elks for taking care of us and to Andrew J. for his enthusiasm for 3-hour chunks of Pokemon. I don’t know that the kitchen will be open, so plan accordingly.
3. We signed up another Pokemom! Say “hello” to Bernadette (or better yet, ask her to play a game) when you see her.
4. Remember, the new set is in stores on Aug. 15, and there are prerelease tournaments in Eugene this Sunday and in Salem next Sunday. More details at http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=166159
5. If you see an old dog this week, please give him a smile and scratch behind the ear.
Regards, Linda Z.