We will have league this Sunday (11/23) at the Elks as usual from 2-4pm.
In my last email I mentioned that the following Sundays (11/30 and 12/6) we would not be having league due to the holiday and an event at the Elks. When thinking about that, I think it would be good to try to have league time before the Corvallis City Championships (Dec 13) and not have 2 weeks off. So with that in mind, I’m asking you all to let me know if you would come to these league times IF WE HAD THEM:
- Sunday 11/30 from 2-4pm
- Saturday 12/5 anytime
Please let me know ASAP if:
- You want to attend either of these dates and
- You want to come on Saturday 12/5, please indicate a time that works.I’m still organizing this with the Elks so it could be any realistic time.
I’ll base whether we have league these time(s) on interest I receive.
Also, in case you missed it, here is information about the upcoming City Championships in Corvallis on Dec 13.
I suggest that if you’re going to play in the tournament, talk with me about your deck. You will need to use legal STANDARD cards and most likely SLEEVE your cards. Sleeves need to be all the same color/design and are used so that cards are not “marked.” Sleeves can be purchased rather cheap ($4-8) at Matt’s Cavalcade of Comics here in Corvallis.
There are sanctioned City Championships happening around the area next weekend. Registration starts at 11:00am. See location details are at Pokemon.com
- Milwaukie City Championships, Milwaukie, Nov 28
- West Linn City Championships, West Linn, Nov 29
- Vancouver City Championships, Vancouver, Washington, Nov 30
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions! Tim